Do you find yourself in the following short profile?
• I not only want to develop the product, I want to grow TRUECHART’s leadership position through inspiration & commitment.
• I am passionate about technology and able to use tools such as Power BI and/or Qlik.
• I have a convincing personality and have a high level of teamwork and strong communication skills
• I am organised, determined and think and act in the interests of the company
…then you might be the right person for us.
We are looking for a Software Product Manager/Owner (f/m/d) to help us take our software product TRUECHART to the next level. In this role, you will transform our product vision into strategic goals. You will be consistently responsible for driving business success by improving our product in line with the company’s mission. You will be a champion for your product within the organisation and with customers. You will work cross-functionally with the software development team, the sales and marketing team and our consulting team to improve the user experience and develop new features for the leading collaborative business intelligence tool.
Which requirements should you meet?
• Degree in IT / business informatics / business administration / economics or comparable
• Ideally, (initial) work experience in product/software management in a comparable environment; project management experience is advantageous
• Knowledge of the software industry and passion for Business Intelligence
• Enjoy taking responsibility and helping to extend a future-proof software product
• Independent, ambitious and structured way of working as well as an analytical mindset
• Business fluent in English; preferably good German skills
What can you expect?
• Analysis of market and customer needs as well as derivation of requirements and their mapping in our product TRUECHART
• Design of the roadmap, including the vision, the product strategy and the concrete features in close coordination with stakeholders and management
• Writing business specifications (incl. user stories) and supporting software development
• Understanding and further development of the user experience (UX)
• Strategic planning of sales channels for the software product
• Work with marketing resources to prepare and distribute marketing materials
• Contact person for our partners for all questions regarding the implementation and demonstration of TRUECHART
• Challenging and varied activity in a dynamic team
• Efficient hierarchies and decision-making paths as well as long-term development opportunities
• Fair remuneration
• Trusted working time model, possibility of home office, further education offers and team events