Ideal candidates are expected to have relevant technical skill, which includes:
- a proactive, determined Senior Software Engineer with strong communication skills
- able to work remotely with a stable internet connection and quiet office space
Do you like developing solutions for complex issues and are you able to communicate and rationally implement them?
…then you might be the right person for us.
Which requirements should you meet?
- A passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualise processes and outcomes
- Proficiency in troubleshooting software issues and debugging a large codebase
- Outstanding all-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
- Open-minded towards foreign culture and working in an international environment.
Skills and Qualifications?
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or equivalent
- Proficiency in deploying and maintaining Java web applications
- Working knowledge of software development methodologies
- Working knowledge in the following:
- Intellij IDE
- MSSQL & MySQL
- Client-Server Config Setup (Tomcat, JAVA)
What advantages do we offer?
- Modern IT company with dynamic structures
- Agile mindset
- Short decision-making processes and an open and professional team
- Trust-based working time model, further training opportunities and team events
- Challenging and varied activity in a dynamic team
- Efficient hierarchies and decision-making paths as well as long-term development opportunities
- Salary R 90 k/month
- Trusted working time model, home office, further education development offers and team events
Then we would like to get to know you better. Please send us your complete application documents (including cover letter, resume, education and work references in one PDF document), stating your desired salary and earliest possible start date, using the application form on our website or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our HR team (Tel. +49 7731 939 80 50).
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements yet, but you can put a “check” at 70-80%, and you are keen to learn more, then we will reach the next skills together. We are a diverse, multicultural and a versatile team.
We can’t wait to hear from you!