Do you recognize yourself in this short profile?
• I am passionate about data and business processes and gained first experience in consulting and project management.
• I like to develop digital solutions for complex situations and can communicate them understandably, implement them independently and implement them.
• I am a winning personality, I have an analytical way of thinking and I like to be technologically up-to-date.
… then you are the right person for us.
Take responsibility for interesting business intelligence and analytics projects!
Which requirements should you meet?
• A degree in economics, natural sciences or IT
• Minimum 1 year experience in consulting / BI
• Knowledge of the current and best BI tools, as well as the BI sector is an advantage
• Project experience and network in the BI area is an advantage
• Technological experience with the following BI technologies is an advantage: Qlik, Jedox, Microsoft Power BI, trueChart
• Very good knowledge of business administration
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Performance, motivation and efficiency
• Skills: Excel, Qlik View + Sense, Jedox, Microsoft Business Application Platform, SAP ERP/BW or comparable
• Very good knowledge of German and English
What can you expect?
• Project management, conception and implementation of demanding projects
• Accompaniment of the customer: From sales support to company-wide roll-out
• With appropriate experience and suitability: Assumption of further responsibilities, e.g. deputy lead consultant, technological division manager, etc.
• Efficient hierarchies and decision paths as well as long-term development opportunities
• Attractive, performance-related remuneration (no cap)
• Company car and mobile phone
• Trust working time model, further training courses and team events
• Flexible location: Radolfzell, Mannheim, Düsseldorf oder Homeoffice