Do you recognize yourself in this short profile?
• You are passionate about topics such as data analytics, dashboard design, modern data landscapes and business processes, and want to deliver the most value to customers from their data.
• You have experience in designing and successfully implementing efficient, modern data analytics solutions
• You enjoy working with and engaging with people and are an excellent communicator with project management experience
• You like to stay on the ball technologically and enjoy adapting and driving innovation
… then you might be the right person for us and become a HICO BI Consultant.
Which requirements should you meet?
• 2+ years of experience in reporting, design and development of dashboards / reporting solutions
• 2+ years of experience in consulting
• Completed studies in computer science, business informatics, economics or similar
• Passion to understand business processes and support and optimize decisions with data analytics solutions
• Essential Skills: Qlik Sense and/or Power BI with hands-on experience.
• Beneficial Skills: IBCS, SAC, Tableau, SQL, SSIS/SSAS, MS Azure, Snowflake, SAP BW, Power Platform
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Very good German and English skills
What can you expect from us?
• Project management, conception and implementation of challenging BI projects Support in presales up to the company-wide roll-out
• Internationally positioned customers as well as local companies (SMEs and corporations)
What can you expect from us?
• Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes, long-term development opportunities
• A modern and pleasant working environment with competent, open-minded teams
• Motivated and supportive work colleagues with a “can do” mentality
• Attractive, success-oriented compensation
• Above-average vacation days and social contributions (pension fund and ALV) Trust-based working hours model, home office, continuing education opportunities (internal and external) and team events
• Flexible location in Switzerland (home office / remote)
• High “remote-work” share and therefore less travel time and more work-life-balance!
Then we would like to get to know you better. Please send us your complete application documents (including cover letter, resume, education and work references in one PDF document), stating your desired salary and earliest possible start date, using the application form on our website or by e-mail to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our HR team (Tel. +49 7731 939 80 50).
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements yet, but you can put a “check” at 70-80%, and you are keen to learn more, then we will reach the next skills together. We are a diverse, multicultural and a versatile team.
We are looking forward to your application!