Do you recognize yourself in this short profile?
• I am passionate about data, KPIs, dashboard and all that goes with it
• I like to develop digital solutions for complex situations and can communicate them un-derstandably, implement them independently and implement them.
• I am a winning personality, I have an analytical way of thinking and I like to be techno-logically up-to-date.
… then you might be the right person for us.
Which requirements should you meet?
• Practical experience with leading BI tools (Qlik or MS Power BI, others an advantage)
• Affinity for data, experience with common DWH modelling
• Commitment and experience count for us, whether you have gained this in a (relevant) study or in your job
• Very good business/economically knowledge
• Experience in consulting is an advantage but not a must, with us you will learn every-thing it takes to achieve the best results in any situation
• A relevant network on the common business platforms (LinkedIn, Xing) emphasizes your seniority
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Independent and performance-oriented
• Very good knowledge of German and English
What can you expect?
• Project management, conception and implementation of challenging BI projects, inde-pendently and as part of a team
• Accompaniment of the customer: From sales support to company-wide roll-out
• With appropriate experience and suitability: Assumption of further responsibilities, e.g. deputy lead consultant, technological division manager, etc.
• Efficient hierarchies and decision paths as well as long-term development opportunities
• Attractive, performance-related remuneration (no cap)
• Company car and mobile phone
• Trust working time model, home office, further training courses and team events
• Flexible location: Germany, Switzerland, Austria