Do you recognize yourself in this short profile?
- I am passionate about technology and able to use programming languages such as Java & ReactJs.
- I have a convincing personality and have a high level of teamwork and strong communication skills
- I am organized, determined, and think and act in the interests of the company
…then you might be the right person for us.
Ideal candidates are expected to have the relevant technical skill, which includes:
- Computer science degree or equivalent experience
- Proven experience with testing tools such as Zephyr, WebdriverIO, Selenium
- Ability to write and manage automated tests coded in Java, Typescript & ReactJs
- Proven experience in writing Test Case and Test Scripts
- Flexible working experience within an Agile environment
- Exposure to various testing methods
- Development/coding experience as well as SQL experience an advantage
Skills and qualifications?
- Create, and execute (peer review) test plans/test cases within a stipulated methodology
- Review and analyse user stories and use-cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Write Functional requirements for test analysts to create test cases and execute
- Map functional requirements to test cases
- Write manual tests for applications
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
- Documentation and execution of acceptance, regression, and functional testing of the system
- Liaise with stakeholders to resolve test issues and application enhancements
- Risk-based testing and prioritisation
- Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, and other projects documentation to assure the quality of the products and tests to be developed
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management
- Design and create test scripts to address areas such as software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability in preparation for implementation
- Reporting of test status/Progress and defect reporting
• Challenging and varied activity in a dynamic team
• Efficient hierarchies and decision-making paths as well as long-term development opportunities
• Fair remuneration
• Trusted working time model, home office, further education development offers and team events
Then we would like to get to know you better. Please send us your complete application documents (including cover letter, resume, education and work references in one PDF document), stating your desired salary and earliest possible start date, using the application form on our website or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our HR team (Tel. +49 7731 939 80 50).
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements yet, but you can put a “check” at 70-80%, and you are keen to learn more, then we will reach the next skills together. We are a diverse, multicultural and a versatile team.
We can’t wait to hear from you!