Do you recognize yourself in this short profile?
• I am passionate about working in a dynamic team and supporting the management as well as the accounting department in all administrative processes.
• I have a warm, service-oriented personality and enjoy an important interface function and can also write and speak in a stylistically confident manner
• I am self-motivated, organised and goal-oriented.
…then you might be the right person for us.
Which requirements should you meet?
• Completed business/economic studies or commercial apprenticeship
• First work experience in a similar assistant position would be an advantage
• Responsibility, reliability, resilience, initiative and goal orientation
• Loyalty, discretion and self-reliance
• Independent and organized work-attitude
• Excellent knowledge of MS-Office
• Fluent in English and very good German skills
What can you expect?
• Assistant to the HICO-Group Management team (Germany and Switzerland)
• Agenda management as well as preparation and follow up of management meetings
• Management of the company fleet and the mobile phone contracts
• Close collaboration with the interfaces and the other assistant positions of Corporate Services
• Administrative support in accounting
• Correspondence in English and German
• Contact person for all office locations of HICO-Group
• A challenging and varied activity
• Efficient hierarchies and decision-making paths as well as long-term development opportunities
• Trusted working time model, possibility for home-office and part-time (min. 70%)