Full or Part Time employment
Location: Singen (Hohentwiel)
Do you recognize yourself in this short profile?
- I am passionate about working in the marketing sector and have acquired some initial professional experience and the necessary generalist “basics”.
- I have gained initial experience in online and social media marketing, I am IT-savvy and like to delve deeper in this field.
- I have a convincing personality and enjoy communicating directly and digitally with customers, and I can formulate both written and verbal texts with confidence.
- I am self-motivated, organised and goal-oriented
…then you might be the right person for us.
What tasks await you at HICO?
- In addition to the conception and implementation of campaign content, you will independently take over direct marketing campaigns, social media channels, home page maintenance and general marketing tasks and projects.
- You will actively help to ensure the further growth of the HICO Group by supporting our Marketing & Sales team in the care of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers through state-of-the-art marketing and sales methods.
- You support automated database marketing with networked CRM systems.
- You organise and design online and offline events and campaigns, control them and turn leads into opps.
What requirements should you meet?
- Completed business studies with a focus on marketing or comparable vocational training
- Ideally first experience in a comparable position in digital marketing and/or sales.
- General IT affinity and knowledge of CRM tools such as Linkedin Sales Navigator, Active Campaign or similar.
- Independent and structured way of working, confident with all common Office applications.
- Good communication skills, organizational skills, entrepreneurial approach
- Very good knowledge of the German and English language
- Flat hierarchies and decision-making channels as well as long-term development opportunities
- A modern and pleasant working environment
- A competent, open-minded and helpful team
- Fair and attractive remuneration
- Trust-based working time model, possibility of home office and part-time work
- Further training & career development opportunities and team events