Location: Singen (Hohentwiel)
Starting date: Immediately, winter semester 2022/2023
Duration: Minimum 5 months
Form: Mandatory Internship/ practical semester
Do you recognize yourself in this short profile?
- I am currently studying business administration, economics (or similar) and I am looking for a mandatory internship in corporate services (HR, marketing, finance, business development, office management)
- I am curious to learn new things and like to go the extra mile!
- I look forward to taking on responsibility.
- I am able to think and work in a structured manner and wish to further develop this skill.
- I am motivated, communicative, organized and goal oriented.
What can you expect?
• Cooperation and active support in finance
• First insights into financial controlling
• Reporting to and collaborating with the divisional manager and the management
• Help define and optimize processes and standards in consulting and software development
…then you are almost certainly the right person for us
What do you bring to the table?
- Studies in Business Administration, Economics (or comparable) with a focus or specialization in marketing, HR or business education, accounting, and finance or comparable
- Preferably, initial professional or internship experience in the commercial sector
- Independent and structured way of working
- Confident in handling all common office applications, as well as an IT affinity and willingness to familiarize yourself with new systems
- Very good communication skills, organizational skills, entrepreneurial thinking
- Very good knowledge of German and English
What tasks await you at HICO?
- Active participation and comprehensive insight into everyday working life inside Corporate Services, e.g. marketing, human resources (Germany+Switzerland), finance, office management etc.
- Communication with employees and customers via telephone and email
- Support for the implementation/ conversion of a new CRM system in various areas
- Participation in marketing: independent project management, translation of posts, blogs and stories, website maintenance via WordPress, preparation and participation in mailing campaigns, etc.)
- Participation in HR: HR administration, personnel development, recruiting (job postings, applicant management, including active sourcing: talent search via various channels and social media), etc.
- Participation in various company-wide projects
- Organization of appointments, events and training courses
What do we offer you?
- Lots to learn in demanding and varied activities
- Feel-good atmosphere: working together as equals, team spirit, start-up culture
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- With good performance: subsequent employment opportunities
- Team events
Then we would like to get to know you better. Please send your complete application documents (as well as information about the possible internship period) using the application form on our website www.hico-group.com or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our HR team (Tel. +49 7731 939 80 50) will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to your application!