Do you recognize yourself in this short profile?
• You are passionate about data, KPIs, dashboard and all that goes with it.
• You approach challenges together with your team in a customer-, goal- and team-oriented manner, whereby you are only satisfied with a good solution.
• You are always informed about market trends, new technologies and methods.
• You are a winning personality, you have an analytical way of thinking and you like to be techno-logically up-to-date.
• You like to work in international teams – your team comes from Switzerland, Germany and South Africa.
… then you might be right person for us.
Become our new Lead Consultant for our Data Estate International Team and take responsibility for interesting and challenging projects.
Which requirements should you meet?
• Experience in team leadership and team building
• Many years of experience in the data warehouse and ETL environment, ideally in consulting
• Commitment and experience count for us, whether you have gained this in a (relevant) study or in your job
• Passion for data acquisition and data acquisition processes
• Necessary skills: ETL
• Advantageous skills: Cubeware CSP, SSIS/SSAS, TimeXtender, Qlik Data Integration, PowerBI, Qlik, Jedox
• Ideally, experience using IBCS reporting standards, advanced analytics (R or Python), and SAAS.
• Excellent communication, structuring and presentation skills
• Independent and performance-oriented
• Very good German and good English skills
What can you expect?
• Leadership and (further) development of our Data Estate team in in all countries (D,CH,SA)
• Project management, conception and implementation of challenging DWH projects
• Close cooperation with our analytics & planning teams
• Accompaniment of the customer: From sales support to company-wide roll-out
• Efficient hierarchies and decision paths as well as long-term development opportunities
• A modern and pleasant working environment
• A competent, open-minded and helpful team
• Attractive, performance-related remuneration
• Trust working time model, home office, further training courses and team events
• Flexible location in Germany (home office)