Do you recognize yourself in this short profile?
• You are passionate about data, KPIs, dashboard and all that goes with it.
• You approach challenges together with your team in a customer-, goal- and team-oriented manner, whereby you are only satisfied with a good solution.
• You are always informed about market trends, new technologies and methods.
• You are a winning personality, you have an analytical way of thinking and you like to be techno-logically up-to-date.
• You like to work in international teams – your team comes from Switzerland, Germany and South Africa.
… then you might be right person for us.
Become our new Lead Consultant for our Analytics Team and take responsibility for interesting and challenging projects.
Which requirements should you meet?
• Experience in team leadership and team building
• Many years of experience in BI tools (such as Qlik, MS Power BI, Jedox etc.) as well as DWH, SQL and system architectures
• Commitment and experience count for us, whether you have gained this in a (relevant) study or in your job
• Ideally, experience in application of reporting standards according to IBCS, Advanced Analytics (R or Python) and SAAS
• A relevant network on the common business platforms (LinkedIn, Xing) emphasizes your seniority
• Excellent communication, structuring and presentation skills
• Very good German and good English skills
What can you expect?
• Leadership and (further) development of our Analytics team in in all countries (D,CH,SA)
• Project management, conception and implementation of challenging projects
• Close cooperation with our data warehouse & planning teams
• Challenging full-cycle projects with Qlik, PowerBI and trueChart
• Accompaniment of the customer: From sales support to company-wide roll-out
• Efficient hierarchies and decision paths as well as long-term development opportunities
• Attractive, performance-related remuneration
• Trust working time model, home office, further training courses and team events
• Flexible location in Germany (home office)
Then we would like to get to know you better. Please send us your complete application documents (including cover letter, resume, education and work references in one PDF document), stating your desired salary and earliest possible start date, using the application form on our website or by e-mail to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our HR team (Tel. +49 7731 939 80 50).
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements yet, but you can put a “check” at 70-80%, and you are keen to learn more, then we will reach the next skills together. We are a diverse, multicultural and a versatile team.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!