Do you recognize yourself in this short profile?
• You transfer passionately and skilfully data into sustainable models and modern, meaningful dashboards.
• You approach challenges together with your team in a customer-, goal- and team-oriented manner, whereby you are only satisfied with a solution.
• You are always informed about market trends, new technologies and methods.
… then you are the right person for us.
Become our new Lead Consultant for our Analytics Team in Germany and take responsibility for interesting and challenging projects.
Which requirements should you meet?
• Many years of experience in BI tools (such as Qlik, MS Power BI, Jedox etc.) as well as DWH, SQL and system architectures
• Ideally, experience in team building, application of reporting standards according to IBCS, Advanced Analytics (R or Python) and SAAS
• Completed studies in computer science, business informatics or comparable
• Very good German and good English skills
• Performance, motivation and efficiency
What can you expect?
• A pacesetter in the BI market for modern, commentable BI solutions
• Leadership responsibilities in the Analytics consulting team
• Demanding full-cycle BI projects
• Trend-setting decision-making competence in cooperation with Sales & Marketing
• Accompaniment of the customer: From sales support to company-wide roll-out
• Flexible location: Düsseldorf, Mannheim, Radolfzell or home-office
• Efficient hierarchies and decision-making paths as well as an and an open and professional team
• Innovative, market relevant BI consulting and software solutions
• Above-average, performance-related compensation
• Company car and mobile phone
• Trusted working time model, further education offers and team events