Do you recognize yourself in this short profile?
• You are passionate about data, KPIs, dashboard and all that goes with it.
• You approach challenges together with your team in a customer-, goal- and team-oriented manner, whereby you are only satisfied with a good solution.
• You are always informed about market trends, new technologies and methods.
• You are a winning personality, you have an analytical way of thinking and you like to be techno-logically up-to-date.
• You like to work in international teams – your team comes from Switzerland, Germany and South Africa.
… then you might be right person for us.
Become our new Lead Consultant for our Analytics Team and take responsibility for interesting and challenging projects.
Which requirements should you meet?
• Experience in team leadership and team building
• Many years of experience in BI tools (such as Qlik, MS Power BI, Jedox etc.) as well as DWH, SQL and system architectures
• Commitment and experience count for us, whether you have gained this in a (relevant) study or in your job
• Ideally, experience in application of reporting standards according to IBCS, Advanced Analytics (R or Python) and SAAS
• A relevant network on the common business platforms (LinkedIn, Xing) emphasizes your seniority
• Excellent communication, structuring and presentation skills
• Very good German and good English skills
What can you expect?
• Leadership and (further) development of our Analytics team in in all countries (D,CH,SA)
• Project management, conception and implementation of challenging projects
• Close cooperation with our data warehouse & planning teams
• Challenging full-cycle projects with Qlik, PowerBI and trueChart
• Accompaniment of the customer: From sales support to company-wide roll-out
• Efficient hierarchies and decision paths as well as long-term development opportunities
• Attractive, performance-related remuneration
• Trust working time model, home office, further training courses and team events
• Flexible location in Germany (home office)