Do you recognize yourself in this short profile?
• I am passionate about data, KPIs, dashboard and all that goes with it.
• You approach challenges together with your team in a customer-, goal- and team-oriented manner, whereby you are only satisfied with a solution.
• You are always informed about market trends, new technologies and methods.
• I am a winning personality, I have an analytical way of thinking and I like to be techno-logically up-to-date.
… then you might be right person for us.
Become our new Lead Consultant for our Analytics Team in Germany and take responsibility for interesting and challenging projects.
Which requirements should you meet?
• Many years of experience in BI tools (such as Qlik, MS Power BI, Jedox etc.) as well as DWH, SQL and system architectures
• Commitment and experience count for us, whether you have gained this in a (relevant) study or in your job
• Ideally, experience in team building, application of reporting standards according to IBCS, Advanced Analytics (R or Python) and SAAS
• A relevant network on the common business platforms (LinkedIn, Xing) emphasizes your seniority
• Excellent communication, structuring and presentation skills
• Very good German and good English skills
What can you expect?
• Project management, conception and implementation of challenging projects
• Close cooperation with our data warehouse & planning teams
• Challenging full-cycle projects with Qlik, PowerBI and trueChart
• Accompaniment of the customer: From sales support to company-wide roll-out
• Efficient hierarchies and decision paths as well as long-term development opportunities
• Attractive, performance-related remuneration (no cap)
• Company car and mobile phone
• Trust working time model, home office, further training courses and team events
• Flexible location: Germany, Switzerland, Austria