Do you recognize yourself in this short profile?
- I am passionate about working in the pre-sales team and am responsible for scalable lead generation and opportunities.
- love the challenges of acquisition, love making phone calls, know CRM tools, working in SoMe channels and can formulate in written and spoken German/ English with finesse.
- I am convincing as a personality and enjoy communicating with customers.
- I am self-motivated, organized and goal-oriented.
…then you might soon be part of our team.
Become an Inside Sales Manager (f/m/d) and support our team in all pre-sales processes for the further growth of our consulting services and software products.
What do you bring with you?
- Successful work experience in a comparable position in inside sales
- Knowledge of CRM tools such as ODOO, Zoho, salesforce, etc.
- Independent and structured way of working, confident in handling of common office applications.
- Very good communication skills with customers, entrepreneurial thinker.
- Organizational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities and use time effectively.
- Very good knowledge of German and English.
What tasks await you at our company?
- Developing new sales opportunities through lead identification and follow-up, phone calls, emails, proposal preparation, preparation of on and offline events.
- BI and product offering knowledge, thereby understanding customer needs and requirements, generating interest
- Forwarding qualified opportunities to sales reps.
- Maintaining and expanding ODOO database of potential customers, identifying buying centers.
What do we offer you?
- Efficient hierarchies and decision-making processes as well as long-term development opportunities
- Fair and attractive remuneration, trust-based working time model, possibility of home office and part-time work, further training opportunities and team events.
We look forward to hearing from you!