Location: Singen am Hohentwiel
Companies of all sizes successfully rely on HICO’s management and IT consulting to solve relevant BI, planning and digitization challenges efficiently, modernly and reliably. HICO Group combines the strategic vision and commitment of a founder-led company with the dynamism of a technology start-up.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile?
• I am generalist and passionate about working in HR
• I have a convincing, open and empathetic personality and combine this with HR service thinking
• I am organized, determined and think and act in the interest of the company and its employees
…then you are the right person for us.
What do you bring with you?
• Completed commercial training or studies with HR focus/ specialization or similar
• 1 year of professional experience in human resources
• Initial knowledge of personnel administration from A-Z
• Knowledge of the following German and Swiss (advantageous) HR-relevant topics: HR administration, in-house payroll, HR software, labor law, social security, etc.
• Interest and first experience in recruiting and applicant management
• Independent, ambitious and structured way of working
• Confident handling of all common office applications as well as IT affinity
• Business fluent in German, as well as very good English skills
What tasks await you at our company?
• Personnel administration from A-Z (preparation of employment contracts, references, etc.)
Co-establishment of or main responsibility for our existing office locations in Berlin and Düsseldorf!
• In-house payroll accounting for our German and Swiss employees
• Hands-on mentality and administrative support in all HR tasks and projects
• Collaboration in recruiting with focus on applicant management, but also active sourcing and social media
• HR university and event management
What do we offer you?
• Challenging and varied work in a central position of trust
• Efficient hierarchies and decision-making channels as well as long-term development opportunities
• Fair and attractive remuneration
• Trusted working hours model, possibility of part-time work, further training opportunities and team events
Then we would like to get to know you better. Please send us your complete application documents, stating your desired salary and earliest possible starting date, using our application form on the homepage or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please contact our HR team (Tel. +49 7731 9398050).
We are looking forward to your application!