Do you recognize yourself in this short profile?
• You are passionate about data, planning topics and business processes and like to develop solutions for complex issues?
• Are you experienced in planning projects and processes?
• Are you a pragmatist rather than a doubter?
…then you might be the right person for us.
Take responsibility for exciting planning projects and topics with Jedox.
Which requirements should you meet?
• Completed studies in business administration, business informatics or comparable
• 1-2 years professional experience in planning, IT, BI projects
• Very good knowledge of business administration
• First experience in Jedox/ TM1 etc. advantageous
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Very good knowledge of German, as well as very good knowledge of English
• Performance, motivation and efficiency
What can you expect?
• Conception and implementation of sophisticated planning projects around the technology Jedox
• Accompaniment of the customer: From sales support to company-wide roll-out
• Collaboration and support in technically challenging projects as Jedox Consultant
• Support of presales activities in the form of ‚Proof of Concept‘ Workshops
• Efficient hierarchies and decision paths as well as long-term development opportunities
• Attractive, performance-related remuneration (no cap)
• Company car and mobile phone
• Trust working time model, home office, further training courses and team events
• Flexible location: Germany, Switzerland or Austria