Do you recognize yourself in this short profile?
• You are passionate about data, planning topics and business processes and like to develop solutions for complex issues?
• Are you experienced in planning projects and processes?
• Are you a pragmatist rather than a doubter?
…then you might be the right person for us.
Take responsibility for exciting planning projects and topics with Jedox.
Which requirements should you meet?
• Completed studies in business administration, business informatics or comparable
• 1-2 years professional experience in planning, IT, BI projects
• Very good knowledge of business administration
• First experience in Jedox/ TM1 etc. advantageous
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Very good knowledge of German, as well as very good knowledge of English
• Performance, motivation and efficiency
What can you expect?
• Conception and implementation of sophisticated planning projects around the technology Jedox
• Accompaniment of the customer: From sales support to company-wide roll-out
• Collaboration and support in technically challenging projects as Jedox Consultant
• Support of presales activities in the form of ‚Proof of Concept‘ Workshops
• Efficient hierarchies and decision paths as well as long-term development opportunities
• Attractive, performance-related remuneration
• Trust working time model, home office, further training courses and team events
• Flexible location: Germany, Switzerland or Austria
Then we would like to get to know you better. Please send us your complete application documents (including cover letter, resume, education and work references in one PDF document), stating your desired salary and earliest possible start date, using the application form on our website or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our HR team (Tel. +49 7731 939 80 50).
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements yet, but you can put a “check” at 70-80%, and you are keen to learn more, then we will reach the next skills together. We are a diverse, multicultural and a versatile team.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!