- You are passionate about planning and financial business processes?
- You are experienced and capable in developing digital planning solutions?
- You are a skilled communicator with experience in Project Management?
- You are a pragmatist rather than a doubter?
Do you recognize yourself? Then you are the right person for us.
Take responsibility for exciting planning projects and topics with Jedox
Which requirements should you meet?
- Completed studies in business administration, business informatics or comparable study
- 3+ years professional experience in planning projects with any kind of technology (Jedox, TM1, Tagetik, SAC etc.)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- 3+ years professional experience in consulting clients (advantageous)
- First experience in Jedox (advantageous)
- Very good knowledge of English; German skills (advantageous)
- Openness to work shift-hours (advantageous)
What can you expect?
• Conception and implementation of sophisticated planning projects around the technology Jedox
• Accompaniment of the customer: From sales support to company-wide roll-out
• Collaboration and support in technically challenging projects as Jedox Consultant
• Support of presales activities in the form of ‚Proof of Concept‘ Workshops
- Efficient hierarchies and decision paths as well as long-term development opportunities
- Fair remuneration
- Trust working time model
- Location: South Africa (Remote work)
Then we would like to get to know you better. Please send us your complete application documents (including cover letter, resume, education and work references in one PDF document), stating your desired salary and earliest possible start date, using the application form on our website or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our HR team (Tel. +49 7731 939 80 50).
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements yet, but you can put a “check” at 70-80%, and you are keen to learn more, then we will reach the next skills together. We are a diverse, multicultural and a versatile team.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!