Do you find yourself in the following short profile?
• You have a friendly manner, a lot of patience and you always work in a structured and efficient way, even in stressful situations
• You approach challenges in a goal- and team-oriented manner, whereby you are only satisfied with a suitable solution.
…then you might be the right person for us.
What can you expect?
• Technical support of the company-wide IT infrastructure and its interfaces (on-premise & cloud)
• Independent responsibility for project tasks
• Independent administration, maintenance and further development of existing systems; implementation of new solutions for system optimisation
• Creating and adapting scripts and programming system extensions
• Planning, implementation and testing of updates and installations
• Responsibility for the entire internal and external licence management
• Accepting, analysing and resolving incoming (internal) technical service requests
Which requirements should you meet?
• Completed training as IT specialist, studies in the IT sector or comparable
• First work experience in a comparable position is an advantage
• High interest in IT hardware and software, as well as BI topics and software products
• General understanding of networks/routing/firewalls/DNS etc.
• The following technical knowledge and skills are desirable:
o Windows Server & Desktop, Debian, VMWare, iOS / Android
o Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure (DE), Amazon Web Services
o Apache Tomcat, NGINX, Jenkins, WordPress
o Other: Handling of certificates, Atlassian products (Jira / Confluence),
HTML(5) / CSS
• Hands-on mentality and willing to make a difference
• Strong solution and service orientation
• Fluent in English; German skills would be a plus
• Modern IT company with dynamic structures
• Agile mindset
• Innovative, market-relevant BI consulting and software solutions
• Efficient hierarchies and decision-making paths as well as long-term development opportunities
• Fair remuneration
• Trusted working time model, possibility of home office and team events