Do you find yourself in the following short profile?
- You have a friendly manner, a lot of patience and you always work in a structured and efficient way, even in stressful situations
- You already have experience and enjoy working in-house IT support
- You approach challenges in a goal- and team-oriented manner, whereby you are only satisfied with a suitable solution.
… then you are the right person for us!
What can you expect?
- Independent project takeover and in-house IT support
- Entire IT-Management:
- Support for the company-wide IT infrastructure (On-premise & Cloud)
- Virtual Machine Management
- Commissioning and setup of notebooks and smartphones
- Administration of User- und Email-Accounts (AD Management, Exchange 2016)
- Internal und external license management
Which requirements should you meet?
- Completed training or studies in the IT sector
- Initial work experience in in-house IT is an advantage
- Great interest in IT hardware and software, as well as BI topics and software products
- General understanding of networks/routing/firewalls/DNS etc.
- Readiness for occasional assignments outside of regular working hours or on weekends (compensatory time off))
- Fluent German and very good English skills
- The following technical knowledge and skills are desirable:
- Windows Server & Desktop, Debian, VMWare, iOS / Android
- Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure (DE), Amazon Web Services
- Apache Tomcat, NGINX, Jenkins, WordPress
- Hands-on mentality and the will to move something
- Independent and self-reliant working style
- A modern IT company, efficient hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- A driven startup like environment
- Above-average, performance-oriented salary system
- Trust based working time, development opportunities