Temporary employment for approx. 1 year (if necessary, extension is possible)
Workload: Full-time or part-time (minimum 80 %)
Location: Radolfzell am Bodensee | from July: Singen (Hohentwiel)
Do you recognize yourself in this short profile?
• I have (initial) experience in Human Resources with an administrative focus.
• I have a convincing personality and enjoy communicating directly with employees and applicants and can also formulate professionally in writing.
• I am self-motivated, organized and goal-oriented.
…then you might be the right person for us.
Which requirements should you meet?
• Completed commercial apprenticeship or studies, ideally with HR focus/specialization or comparable
• (Initial) work experience in a similar HR assistant or junior HR position.
• Knowledge of German and Swiss HR-relevant topics (labor law, social insurances, etc.) are an advantage
• Independent and organized work-attitude
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Good communication and organizational skills, entrepreneurial behavior
• Fluent German, as well as very good English skills
What can you expect?
• Support in all HR-related matters
• HR administration from A – Z
• Support in processing of monthly payrolls for Germany and Switzerland
• Involvement in recruiting, with focus on active sourcing
• Accompaniment, organization and coordination of the applicant processes
• Coordination of appointments as well as support in preparation and follow-up of appointments for our HR Manager, team leaders and management
• HR event management
• Involvement in various HR projects (e.g. implementation of a new HR management tool)
• Demanding and varied work in a central position of trust
• Flat hierarchies and decision-making processes as well as long-term development opportunities
• Trust-based working hours model, possibility of part-time and/or home office, further training opportunities and team events
• For the moment limited contract for one year, if necessary extension not excluded