Do you recognize yourself in this short profile?
You have completed a degree in business informatics or comparable and have some experience in ERP, interface management, business intelligence and/or data management.
You like to stay on the ball technologically and enjoy adapting and driving innovations.
You have the right flair for creative problem solving and the ability to present complex issues in a comprehensible way.
…then you might be the right person for us.
What do you bring to the table?
- You have completed training as a (specialist) computer scientist, a degree in business informatics or comparable and have initial experience in the areas of ERP, interface management, Business Intelligence and Data Management.
- Experience with SCRUM as well as with the methods and principles of agile software development is an advantage.
- IREB certification is an advantage
- Responsible, structured, solution-oriented, independent and precise way of working
- High willingness to learn and commitment to familiarise yourself with a web-based and comprehensive internet-based ERP solution
- Experience in interface management (ERP/DWH)
- Advantageous tech. skills: SAP ERP/BW, SQL, MS Azure, Talend, Snowflake, Microsoft Power
- Platform, Qlik, Tocco (The Tocco solution (Tocco Switzerland) is a modular, internet-based ERP organisation solution from the cloud, SaaS)
- Industry experience in the public sector (public authorities, chambers of commerce, insurance companies, educational institutions) an advantage
- Strong conceptual and analytical thinking
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Strong hands-on mentality, understanding of processes and a solution-oriented, as well as structured way of working
- Very good knowledge of German and English
What can you expect from us?
- Successful implementation of Tocco for HICO customers (target sector: public institutions, educational establishments), as well as initial implementation and project work for the Tocco software partner in Switzerland.
- Expansion and upgrades of existing installations
- Further development of the Tocco project methodology
- Analysis and collection of requirements from the various stakeholders for implementation projects, release changes and change requests
- Creation of concepts and specifications for exciting customer projects
- Technical support for sales, project management, business services and the Scrum teams
- Staff and customer training for power users
- Content and conceptual maintenance of existing Tocco modules as well as planning of new features
- Specifying and creating the planned enhancements as stories for implementation
- Planning and carrying out sprint and release testing
- Conception and implementation of demanding ERP interface projects / customer projects in cooperation with our BI team.
What we offer you!
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and long-term development opportunities
- Attractive, success-oriented remuneration incl. company car and company mobile phone
- Trust-based working hours model, flexible location, home office or hybrid working, further training opportunities and team events
Then we would like to get to know you better. Please send us your complete application documents (with cover letter, CV, training and work references in one PDF document), stating your desired salary and earliest possible start date, to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online via our homepage. Our HR team will be happy to answer any questions you may have (Tel. (0)7731 939 80 50).
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements yet, but you can put a “check” at 70-80%, and you are keen to learn more, then we will reach the next skills together. We are a diverse, multicultural and a versatile team.
We look forward to receiving your application!