• Do you design and implement passionate data procurement processes from various data sources and are you not afraid of the cloud and big data?
• Do you like to develop solutions for complex issues and are you able to communicate them in an understandable way?
• Are you a pragmatist rather than a doubter?
Do you recognize yourself? Then you are the right person for us.
Become a Data Warehouse Consultant and take responsibility for interesting, challenging DWH projects.
Which requirements should you meet?
• A completed degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics or comparable
• A Passion for Data Collection and Data Collection Processes
• At least 1-2 years experience in Data Warehouse and ETL environment
• Required skills: T-SQL, ETL (Talend SSIS), database management, DWH modeling
• Advantageous Skills: TimeXtender, Qlik Attunity, PowerBI, Qlik, Jedox
• Very good knowledge of German and English
What can you expect?
• Project management, conception and implementation of demanding DWH projects
• Accompaniment of the customer from presales to company-wide roll-out
• Efficient hierarchies and decision paths as well as long-term development opportunities
• Attractive, performance-related remuneration (no cap)
• Company car and mobile phone
• Trust working time model, further training courses and team events
• Flexible location: Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Mannheim, Radolfzell, Home- Office