Do you recognise yourself in this short profile?
- Are you passionate about designing and implementing DWH solutions from a wide range of Data sources and are you not afraid of the cloud and big Data?
- Do you enjoy working out solutions for complex issues and are you able to communicate them in a comprehensible way?
- You implement sophisticated consulting solutions on your own responsibility
- As a technical expert, you provide constructive support in the acquisition of new customers, in the maintenance of customer relationships and in bid invitations
- You will be responsible for (part of) the project management at the customer’s site
…then you might be the right person for us
Which requirements should you meet?
- You have completed a degree in business informatics or comparable and have initial experience in the field of business intelligence or data management
- We rely on your profound experience with DWH and ETL technologies in the environment of Microsoft, Snowflake, TimeXtender, Qlik, Talend on premise or on the cloud platforms MS Azure or AWS. We welcome know how in visualisation tools like PowerBI, Qlik, Jedox, Cubeware
- Experience in consulting is an advantage but not a must, with us you will learn everything it takes to achieve the best results in every situation. Flexibility and willingness to travel are a prerequisite
- We value a flair for creative problem solving and the ability to present complex issues in a comprehensible way
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- But the most important thing is: to get excited about new topics based on your existing knowledge and to shape them!
What can you expect?
- Project management, conception and Implementation of demanding DWH projects
- Support for the customer from pre-sales to company wide roll out.
- Flat hierarchies, short decision making processes and long term development opportunities.
- Attractive success orientated remuneration.
- Company car and company mobile phone.
- Trust based working hours model, home office, further training opportunities and team events.
Then we would like to get to know you better. Please send us your complete application documents (including cover letter, resume, education and work references in one PDF document), stating your desired salary and earliest possible start date, using the application form on our website or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our HR team (Tel. +49 7731 939 80 50).
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements yet, but you can put a “check” at 70-80%, and you are keen to learn more, then we will reach the next skills together. We are a diverse, multicultural and a versatile team.
We look forward to your application!