Do you recognize yourself in this short profile?
• Do you design and implement passionate data procurement processes from various data sources and are you not afraid of the cloud and big data?
• Do you like to develop solutions for complex issues and are you able to communicate them in an understandable way?
• Are you a pragmatist rather than a doubter?
…then you might be the right person for us.
Become a Data Warehouse Consultant and take responsibility for interesting, challenging DWH projects.
Which requirements should you meet?
• Passion for data sourcing and data sourcing processes
• At least 1-2 years of experience in data warehouse and ETL environment
• Commitment and experience count for us, whether you have gained this in a (relevant) study or in your job
• Required skills: ETL
• Advantageous Skills: Cubeware CSP, SSIS/SSAS, TimeXtender, Qlik Attunity, PowerBI, Qlik, Jedox
• Experience in consulting is an advantage but not a must, with us you will learn everything it takes to achieve the best results in any situation
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Independent and performance-oriented
• Very good knowledge of English; German skills are a plus but not a must
What can you expect?
• Project management, conception and implementation of demanding DWH projects
• Accompaniment of the customer from presales to company-wide roll-out
• Efficient hierarchies and decision paths as well as long-term development opportunities
• Fair remuneration
• Trust working time model
• Location: South Africa (Sandton office or remote work)