Do you recognize yourself in this short profile?
- You are passionate about Data Provisioning, cloud and on-prem data platforms?
- You are experienced and capable of building efficient Data Warehouse solutions?
- You are a skilled communicator with experience in project management?
- You are a pragmatist rather than a doubter?
…then you might be the right person for us.
Become a Data Warehouse Consultant and take responsibility for interesting, challenging DWH projects.
Which requirements should you meet?
- 2+ years of experience in building Data Warehouse solutions
- Completed study of IT, Business Informatics or comparable studies
- Required skills: Data Warehouse Theory, SQL, ETL/ELT, Project Management
- Advantageous Skills: SSIS/SSAS, MS Azure, Snowflake, SAP BW, Qlik, PowerBI
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- 2+ years professional experience in consulting clients (advantageous)
- Very good knowledge of English; German skills are a plus but not a must
What can you expect?
- Conception and implementation of European based DWH projects
- Accompaniment of customers from presales to company-wide rollout
- Efficient hierarchies and decision paths as well as long-term development opportunities
- Fair remuneration
- Location: South Africa (Remote work)
Then we would like to get to know you better. Please send us your complete application documents (including cover letter, resume, education and work references in one PDF document), stating your desired salary and earliest possible start date, using the application form on our website or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our HR team (Tel. +49 7731 939 80 50).
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements yet, but you can put a “check” at 70-80%, and you are keen to learn more, then we will reach the next skills together. We are a diverse, multicultural and a versatile team.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!