Do you recognize yourself in this short profile?
- You have experience in Quality Management and are astute with IT processes
- It excites you to think in a process-oriented and customer-focused manner
- You are an excellent communicator, always professional and always appeasing.
- You are dynamic and resourceful and don’t buckle under pressure.
- Project management is your sixth sense.
… then you might be the right person for us.
What awaits you?
- The chance to take charge of our customer satisfaction process.
- You will systematize our clients and provide second to third level support.
- You are the junction between our clients, our consulting team, and the software manufacturers
- Offer general administrative reinforcement for our global consulting teams
Which requirements should you meet?
- Completed commercial apprenticeship or a degree in business/ IT or comparable
- Experience with ticketing systems and quality management processes
- Strong customer and solution orientation as well as communication skills
- High IT affinity, experience with BI tools (Qlik, Power BI, …) or other complex IT solutions are an advantage
- Independent and structured manner of work
- Up to the mark organisational and entrepreneurial skills
- Good command of the German and English language.
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and long-term development opportunities.
- A modern and pleasant working environment.
- A progressive, forward thinking, and open-minded team.
- Fair and attractive remuneration.
- Trusted working time model, possibility of part-time (at least 80%) and home office.
- Skills development and on the job training.
- Exciting team events and get-aways.
We look forward to hearing from you!