Do you find yourself in the following short profile?
• I’m a passionate, aspiring, young minded and goal-orientated entrepreneur.
• I have a winning personality, an analytical mindset and I´m up to date with the latest technologies.
• With my business and economical know-how, my IT affinity and existing network in and around Switzerland I am ready to rock.
…then you are the right person for us.
We are looking for you to take over our swiss business unit and bring it to the next level with a strong focus on acquiring new customers, markets and partners in Switzerland.
Which requirements should you meet?
• Degree in Economics / Sales / Marketing or similar; >5 years of hands-on experience will be considered in lieu of degree
• 3+ years successful entrepreneurial experience in a similar role
• Strong network in and around Switzerland
• Sales experience, ideally in direct sales of complex IT solutions
• Excellent networking and target-oriented contacts on specialist and decision-making level
• Passion for BI and Planning as well as being knowledgeable of the software industry
• Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully, both orally and in writing, tailoring communication to various audiences such as customers, stakeholders, etc.
• Flexibility and desire to work in a hands-on capacity while also thinking strategically.
• Strong team player, highly organized, with solid project management experience
• Self-motivated, goal-oriented, creative, and willing to proactively take your own division
• Ability to communicate fluent and clearly in German and English; other language skills (e.g. French, Italian) are an advantage
What can you expect?
• Responsibility, management and expansion of our Swiss division
• Create (together with HICO owners), coordinate, manage and execute our business plan and strategies for Switzerland
• Identify, qualify, engage, sign, support and manage new and existing swiss customers and partners
• Close ranks and alignment with the swiss consulting team
• Product presentations at the customer’s site or at trade fairs
• Work with marketing resources to prepare and distribute regional marketing materials, and generate awareness
• A modern product portfolio, efficient hierarchies and short decision-making processes
• A driven startup like environment
• Above-average, performance-oriented salary system
• Trust based working time, development opportunities
• Location: Switzerland