Location: Home office or one of our locations in Germany or Switzerland
BI Data & Analytics are your passion and ikigai. Whether you have been involved knee-deep in data processes as a Data & Cloud engineer or are a creative dashboard visualization talent, you enjoy developing new BI solutions and inspiring people with them. You bring a high level of technical skills, creativity, passion for communication and trends in the Business Intelligence environment. As a networked communicative person who enjoys public dialogue, you convince decision-makers at eye level.
We are a dynamic international consulting and technology company, digital innovation centre and forward-looking software developer. Together with a creative and committed team, you will not only help shape our collaborative business intelligence solutions of tomorrow, you will also inspire our customers.
What awaits you…
- Challenging tasks, freedom for your own impulses and a steep learning curve
- Development of BI solutions and modules for Pre-Sales and Consulting
- Development of technical articles and social media content on relevant BI topics
- Significant participation in the customer acquisition process (close exchange with our consulting, sales and marketing team)
- Regular exchange with our technology partners
- Internal coaching of junior consultants and participation in the further training process
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and development opportunities
- Situational deployment with our customers as BI consultant (POC/projects)
- Attractive, success-oriented remuneration as well as company car (DE) and company mobile phone
- Trust-based working time model, home office, further training opportunities and team events
What you bring to the table…
- Several years of experience as a consultant / in-house consultant
- Several years’ experience with BI, DWH or CPM planning tools such as Azure, AWS, Snowflake, Talend, QlikSense, Power BI, Tableau, TM1, Board, Jedox or Prevero
- Pre-Sales appearances are fun for you – a certain flair for sales, with a communicative nature and positive charisma, is part of your self-image
- You convince decision-makers of our solutions at eye level
- Very good knowledge of German and English
Then we would like to get to know you better. Please send us your complete application documents (including cover letter, resume, education and work references in one PDF document), stating your desired salary and earliest possible start date, using the application form on our website or by e-mail to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our HR team (Tel. +49 7731 939 80 50).
We look forward to your application!