Location: Home office or one of our locations in Germany or Switzerland
BI Data & Analytics are your passion and ikigai. Whether you have been involved knee-deep in data processes as a data & cloud engineer or are a creative dashboard visualisation talent, you enjoy developing new BI solutions and inspiring people with them. You bring a high level of technical skills, creativity, passion for communication and trends in the Business Intelligence environment. As a networked communicative person who enjoys public dialogue, you convince decision-makers at eye level.
We are a dynamic international consulting and technology company, digital innovation centre and forward-looking software developer. Together with a creative and committed team, you will not only help shape our collaborative business intelligence solutions of tomorrow, you will also inspire our customers.
What awaits you…
- Challenging tasks, freedom for your own impulses and a steep learning curve
- Development of BI solutions and modules for Pre-Sales and Consulting
- Development of technical articles and social media content on relevant BI topics
- Significant participation in the customer acquisition process (close exchange with our consulting, sales and marketing team)
- Regular exchange with our technology partners
- Internal coaching of junior consultants and participation in the further training process
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and development opportunities
- Situational deployment with our customers as BI consultant (POC/projects)
- Attractive, success-oriented remuneration as well as company car (DE) and company mobile phone
- Trust-based working time model, home office, further training opportunities and team events
What you bring to the table…
- Several years of experience as a consultant / in-house consultant
- Several years’ experience with BI, DWH or CPM planning tools such as Azure, AWS, Snowflake, Talend, QlikSense, Power BI, Tableau, TM1, Board, Jedox or Prevero
- Pre-Sales appearances are fun for you – a certain flair for sales, with a communicative nature and positive charisma, is part of your self-image
- You convince decision-makers of our solutions at eye level
- Very good knowledge of German and English
You want to get to know us?
Send us your current CV via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly on LinkedIn.
We look forward to your application!