Do you find yourself in the following short profile?
• I have first experience in the administrative office area, ideally in finance.
• I love working with numbers and always work properly, organized and purposely.
• I have a convincing personality and maintain an overview even in stressful situations.
…Then you might be the right person for us.
Which requirements should you meet?
• Completed commercial apprenticeship or business studies or comparable
• First relevant professional experience in a similar assistant position in the area of accounting / financial accounting / accounting of a German company; of a Swiss company would be an advantage
• High affinity to numbers as well as motivation, willingness to learn and problem-solving ability
• Responsibility, reliability, resilience, initiative and goal orientation
• Very good knowledge of MS-Office applications, especially very good Excel skills; DATEV knowledge an advantage
• Fluent German (minimum C1 level) and very good English skills
What can you expect?
• Support of the accounting department in all administrative matters for our companies in Germany and Switzerland
• Invoicing and auditing
• Accounting and checking of travel expenses and company credit cards
• Preparation of reports
• Support in controlling
• Efficient hierarchies and decision-making paths as well as long-term development opportunities
• A modern and pleasant working environment
• A competent, open-minded and helpful team
• Fair and attractive remuneration
• Trusted working time model, working part-time (about 50%), possibility of home office and team events